We get it – you like doing things yourself. You’re the type to change your own oil, take apart the lawnmower to fix it, and pull out the miter saw every chance you can. But when it comes to a granite countertop installation, this is one area that’s best left to professionals. It doesn’t mean you couldn’t do it – it just means professional granite countertop installers can do it more effectively, efficiently, and with less hassle.
Here are a few reasons that you should let Affordable Granite Concepts handle your countertop installation:
- Granite isn’t like a lot of other materials. It takes a level of precision and detail that requires special equipment and handling. Professional granite countertop installers will have the heavy duty equipment that’s necessary to lift, transport and install your new countertops with ease.
- No two projects are the same. Your countertops will need to be custom-fit for your space. The granite installation process requires custom cuts that must be done in a specific way to avoid extremely costly mistakes.
- Every extra detail, from backsplashes, to ventilation systems, to countertop edge profiles, are intricacies that can result in errors if done by anyone other than a professional granite installer.
- If the material isn’t handled properly when installed, stress can be added to weak points, increasing the risk of cracking or, even worse, breakage.
- Professionals will be able to transport, move, lift, and handle the counter top expertly, making sure that it fits perfectly and flawlessly into the space provided.
- Having done this for years, we can operate faster and more efficiently than even the most well-meaning team of amateurs. Our expertise allows us to install your granite counter top in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it, saving valuable time.
- The tools needed are not your standard tools, and even just the cost of renting or purchasing special tools for one task makes it financially unreasonable to attempt to install the counter top on your own.
- With years of experience, we can guide you through the process, from choosing styles and figuring out what will work best for your bathroom, kitchen or other area, and helping you pick the granite concept that meets your needs, your aesthetic, your schedule and your budget.
- Finally, if you install a counter top yourself, you only have yourself to blame when something goes wrong. By hiring a professional, you relieve yourself of stress and alleviate the responsibility of tackling a complicated and difficult job that we do every day without breaking a sweat.
If you’re looking for the right granite countertop for your needs, whether it’s commercial, residential, or more, we’ve got the expertise to help. Contact us today for more information!
Talk to a Professional Granite Countertop Installer
Affordable Granite Concepts is a premier granite installation and fabrication company located in Altamonte Springs. We offer one of the biggest selections of granite, quartz, and natural stone to the Orlando area at our 12,000 square foot showroom. We prioritize satisfaction, quality, and timeliness. Our ultra-fast granite fabrication process for custom granite countertops takes only 3-business days. If you’re in Central Florida, you can count on us to make your vision come to life at the best price!